Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Outing

Some, or maybe most, little boys ask to go to the zoo, park, or swimming for fun. This morning Ethan woke up and said, "Mom, can we go to the tractor store? I really want to touch the tractors."
So we went to the tractor store. 
I wasn't going to complain because any other activity requires a 45 minute drive somewhere and a lot more work. He had fun touching all the tractors and we had a little lesson in looking but not buying. Because of course he wanted to bring one home. 
"Mom will you take my picture in this bucket?" He's so easy to please. 



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that boy! You got it real good there!

Tawnya said...

I would love to spend the day at the tractor store with that kid. I miss him something crazy.

Dawn said...

That is so cute. That will more than likely be his first car!

Adam Eyler said...

Boys are frick'en awesome!!!! You and T might want rethink your next house purchase. If you were to buy some farm land, you can probably have it farmed from free for the next 12-15 years by little mister farmer there. I must also say that PA has some great soil (and no bugs!!!) Love ya Nic.