Monday, September 2, 2013

another capri video...

For all of you who care to see another video of Capri...she started saying her first word a few weeks ago (besides ma and da). And the first word she chose is so cute. I just love hearing her say it...



When we're riding in the car she always takes her socks and shoes off. Then a little while later I'll hear her saying "tickle, tickle, tickle..." and when I look back she's trying to tickle her own toes. It makes me laugh every time. She's also started saying "dog" and it's always in a high pitched squeal of delight. Its what she calls most animals-she gets so excited every time she sees one. Its gonna be a blast to take her to the zoo.

1 comment:

Tawnya said...

Oh my goodness, that is Adorable!!! I am a little sad that Tawnya wasn't one of her first words but I will take tickle. So cute, I love it!!!