Thursday, September 19, 2013

Como


Last week Travis took a few days off and the weather was beautiful and 70 so we decided to head down to Como Zoo. We walked through  most of the exhibits but going to see "Mr. Giraffe" was on the top of Ethan's list.

Capri and I busted out a few Fall outfits we've (ok I've) been dying to put on. When you get out as often as we do (read: never) you take every opportunity possible to look cute.
 


In the end Ethan liked the Gorillas best. He stood and watched two wrestling for quite some time. Capri squawked the most at the Zebras, so I'm gonna go with those were her favorite. We also got to see a white wolf stalk some pigeons that were pecking in its field. My favorite thing was the awesome lily pad pond they had out front. We're a pretty easy to please bunch.

4 comments:

Tawnya said...

I have been dying to go to the zoo. I am totally taking them to Como when I get home. Isn't there a new baby giraffe?

Anonymous said...

You are all so stinkin' cute! That sweater kills me! I am jealous of this family adventure!

Angie said...

Love Capri's outfit!

Angie said...

Love Capri's outfit!