I may have a problem-dressing Capri is way too much fun. Deep down I always knew little girl clothes would be a issue for me but now that she's walking and I can see her outfits in all their glory I just can't help myself. She is so stinkin' cute.
And I just love this little crooked smile.
3 comments:
She is pretty darn cute. That smile just gets me every time. Give her kisses for me and Ethan too!
This problem is small compared to the problem you will have when she is a teenager and starts dating. Travis will need to keep his shotgun handy! Enjoy this problem while she still lets you pick out her clothes. She really is a sweetheart (I can say that now that she likes me a little bit).
What a cutie! I love her so much! And her style is stellar Nicole. Keep it up!
Post a Comment