This little boy has been hoping for a tractor ride all summer long. A month or so ago I happened to stop and talk to the farmers about it and they said that if we came out when they were harvesting Ethan could have a ride. So, last week, at the first sign of the Frank (the combine's name) we headed out to the field. He was so excited he could hardly stand still.
Frank pulled up and Ethan and Travis climbed aboard. It was so fun to get to see him finally take the ride he's been hoping for all these months.
As they rode off into the sunset...ok, I wont be that corny, but seriously, it was the best night. Travis said he stood with his face pressed up against the windshield taking everything in the entire ride. He even got to see the auger at work as they emptied the grain bin. Getting to watch his sweet, innocent wishes become reality was so much fun. And, even better, the farmer said he can ride again when they harvest the corn!!
3 comments:
I just love that face! I bet he was so excited. I can hardly wait to hear all about it in person, next weekend!.
What a cutie! That's so exciting!
Post a Comment