Wednesday, December 4, 2013

bits of our everyday

Most days things seem pretty monotonous around here. Not much differs from day to day and I haven't really felt like there's much to blog about. But today I looked back through my camera and realized that our house is full of personality, I just need to take a step back and appreciate it. So here's some snippets of what's going on around here.
We're all about fun socks in our house and Ethan has a new thing for mismatching his. Its his own little way of expressing his personality. Its fun to see what combo he's going to come up with each day.

Capri is seriously obsessed with coloring. I know I say she's obsessed about a lot of things, but its the honest truth. I never knew someone so little could be so opinionated. This girl knows what she wants.

Ethan got up in Sacrament meeting this past Sunday and bore his testimony for the first time. He did a great job (with a little help from me) and I was so proud. He also got a new teacher in Sunbeams that he really likes. I can tell he's enjoying Primary a lot more these days.

Capri has discovered bags. She now goes around collecting all her little treasures and dropping them in Ethan's trick or treat bag. Then usually once it's full (and heavy) she comes over and wants me to carry her and all her stuff around.

I just realized none of my pictures show either of their faces...so I threw this one in for good measure.

Today we are getting our first big snowfall. All Ethan wanted to do when he got home from school was shovel the driveway for Travis. When I poked my head out to see how he was doing he said, "Its slippery, and I fall, and then I cry. But I'm doing my best." He's just too stinkin' sweet.

3 comments:

Tawnya said...

Just a few things.
1. Capri is adorable and I love all of her opinions.
2. Ethan just pulls on my heart strings. He such a sweet boy.
3. You are one grat momma because they learn everything from you. And maybe just a little from trav:)

Tawnya said...

That is suppose to say great. You are one great momma.

Fran said...

Such fun memories you have captured. John said Ethan was up late last night helping Travis & grandpa clear snow. I bet he will sleep VERY well tonight!