On Saturday we went to see Santa Claus. Based on last year's experience we felt we had a fine line to walk between getting him excited and causing him too much anxiety. He gets nervous and we didn't want to push him over the limit. So, that being said we talked it up a little, showed him the picture from last year, went for it. He did great! He got right up on Santa's lap and started chatting away. A minute into the conversation I heard Santa say, "Wow, that's quite a list..." Uh, yeah. That's Ethan. He also ratted out Travis for eating all the Christmas cookies the night before. It was pretty hilarious.
On the other hand, Capri wasn't going to get anywhere near those creepers. She has a general aversion to older men so I didn't have high hopes to begin with. In the end we tried to get her to go up just for the picture but it wasn't happening. So we tried a family picture...
She still flipped her lid, even on my lap. She's a girl who knows what she likes-and old men in red suits aren't on that list.

2 comments:
Way to go, Baby E! I am so proud of him. Especially for ratting out his dad. Take that, Travis!
Capri, it is okay. You will get there. Santa is a pretty cool guy.
Way to go Ethan! I think the beard is creepier than the red suit. Maybe Capri just doesn't like either of them!
Post a Comment