Sunday, February 2, 2014

Fully domesticated


To help cure a little winter boredom I signed Capri up for a two week parent/child preschool class. It was a lot of fun so see her explore and study everything around her. She's totally into arts and crafts. If it involves pens, crayons, markers, or paints she's there. When I'm not looking she likes to sneak the utensil up to her mouth and pretend she's putting on lip gloss. Note the green she chose to use this time.

Her other favorite thing to do was play house. She found a cute pair of kitty slippers and insisted on wearing them around. Then she went and chatted on the phone for a while. She's got this whole domestication thing down. Crafts, putting on make-up, lounging in slippers, and chatting on the phone...she's already mastered all there is to being a woman :) 

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

Oh, she is getting so big! I love that sweater. And do I spy a barrette in the Little Miss' hair? Cute pics, Nicole.

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable Nicole! I love her sweater!