We finally had a 20 degree day! Yeah, this year, that's something to get excited about in MN. We took advantage of the relative warmth and went outside for some shoveling.
Travis thought he was so lucky this week because he traveled to Mississippi. Turns out an inch of snow is totally debilitating to people in the South. So while he's down there dealing with their State of Emergency our kids are out having races to see who can shovel our 15 inches of snow pack the fastest.
I've always thought it was a little weird how much Ethan liked to shovel snow, but I think Little Miss Passion might take the cake. The fit she threw when it was time to go in was beyond belief.
We're back to fighting to stay warm though, with a high temp today barely above 0. The 30 minutes outside were good while they lasted.
3 comments:
You guys should come and visit me. It is a little warmer and I can throw some snow on the driveway for the kiddos shoveling pleasure. Think about it.
Tante Tawnya... always thinking. It looks to me like these helpers are in heaven just where they are at! No need to travel, in fact it is difficult to travel around here. Glad they love to be outside and enjoy the fresh air.
I agree with Tawnya completely!
Post a Comment