Thursday, March 13, 2014

In between

I don't know that I would call it 'warm' here in MN, but it's getting closer. Is there a term for in between cold and warm?? These puddles are a welcome sight and the kids love tromping through them. They come home soaked, shivering, and boots full of water but they don't seem to mind. 

Ethan thought it would be cool to throw snowballs into the middle to see how big the splash would get and, I have to admit, it was extremely satisfying to see the snow melt before my eyes. This winter has been long enough!

3 comments:

Fran said...

Such fun! I'm tempted to join them. Playing in snow for the last time of the season is great fun.

Anonymous said...

So adorable! I hope there are still puddles in May, just for my sake, rain puddles, not snow, so we can all play together!

Tawnya said...

I really love the puddles out in the field. Those are awesome! Puddle jumping is the best and you are one cool mamma for letting them jump away!