Saturday, June 14, 2014

I swore I wasn't going to do this...

I swore I would never let my blogging reduce to monthly updates...but here we are and I just can't find the time or motivation to blog these days. So here's what we've been up to lately.

We are having a blast checking out all the parks around these parts. Ethan's bike never got much use living on a dirt road, but he's put quite a few miles on it in the last few weeks. 

 They held a neighborhood garage sale weekend and Ethan, Capri and I walked the streets checking them out. They even passed out maps for easier shopping. We came back home with our stroller loaded down with goodies.
One of the treasures we found was a scooter for Ethan. He's had a lot of fun riding that around.

Along with the many parks, there are a few splash pads we've found. Ethan loves them. Capri...not so much. She wont go near the water. She's content reading adult material in a lawn chair.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that three of the trees in our yard are flowering. It was really beautiful for about a week. Now I think the trees are dying because they don't look very good.

A few weekends ago we went up to Grandpa and Grandmas to play. I think my kids have missed the dirt because they welcomed it with open arms.

While we were there Travis decided to defy death and have me pull him up into a tree so he could hang up a swing for the kids. Luckily there were no broken bones...

Ethan graduated from his first year of preschool and he's excited to start again in the fall. 

Any other spare time we have is mostly spent at the park near our house swinging. Capri asks for it all day long.

Cutie.


1 comment:

Tawnya said...

I just love Ethan's and Capri'S Personalities. They are so very different. I love it! Travis is crazy, he must really love that swing. A monthly blog post is better than nothing. You are a busy momma :)