Sunday, June 22, 2014

Findings

This week came with a lot of new findings.

We found this huge snapping turtle out by our mailbox. I've heard they are mean (and will bite you) and I was a little freaked out by it. Its shell was bigger than a dinner plate.

Ethan, of course, had to get super close and right in front where it could charge and bite him. I kept telling him to stay back a little, but  he just thought it was so cool.

Capri made a different sort of discovery-how to watch Frozen on my iPad...this child is out of control. 

We also discovered that you don't have to live out in the country to have fun in puddles. Actually, these ones were awesome because they weren't mud puddles. The clean up was much easier than what we've been accustomed to.

One discovery that hasn't been made yet is how much better you can see if you keep a clip in your hair. Honestly, I don't know how she even gets around. Maybe that's why she's so clumsy.

And the last discovery is the song "If you're happy and you know it." This is Capri's happy face. Doesn't it just exude happiness? :)

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

Turtles rule, Baby E is so brave.

I love Capri's happy face and her hair too. I can't wait to see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

They are absolutely adorable Nicole!
Ethan is so cool learning up close and personal about that turtle.