Here's whats been going on in our neck of the woods...
A few weeks ago, just before my due date, Travis started remodeling the main level of our house. I was nervous about his timing, but its working out alright so far.
On September 24th, Shelby was born. She's a little angel. I never knew a baby could be as good as she is. I've definitely been blessed.
She gets hundreds of kisses a day.
Even Capri likes her (I was a little nervous about what her response would be.) She's not handeling th attention shift very well, though. She's become even more dramatic, which I didn't think was possible.
Ethan has turned into quite the protective big brother. He carried around the baby monitor non-stop for the first few days after Shelby came home.
Capri made sure Shelby was introduced to a few stuffed animal friends.
Its crazy how overnight Capri went from our baby to such a big girl.
Travis has continued to make progress on the remodel. Yesterday he tore out the kitchen. Hopefully it gets put back together soon...
We're having a beautiful fall.
And, again, this little girl is an angel.
3 comments:
I love this Nicole! Everything is absolutely adorable. Especially that fabulous photo of Capri. She could be in a pageant. And Ethan is so cute. I wish Travis cared more about me as a little sister like Ethan does about Shelby.
Wow, You guys have been BUSY! I am so excited to see the end result of your kitchen. You guys have me on the edge of my seat.
Shelby is adorable. I am amazed at how different she looks in each picture. I can't wait to meet her.
Baby E is the best brother in the world. I love those puckered up lips of his.
Miss Capri is adorable. It is amazing how quickly they grow up. I love her little outfit.
Nice work Bator Family!
I'm missing this sweet family... however, seeing Travis has been fun! Can hardly wait for the big day on Sunday!!
Post a Comment