This week, Capri has been busy discovering all the finer points of being a girl...
She insisted on doing the dishes even though I said I would.
She's also delved into the world of picking her own outfits. This was how she insisted on leaving the house on Monday.
She's picked up the art of talking back (lucky me). Our conversation at lunch, as she asked for her third piece of cheese...
Capri: "I have more cheese, mama?"
Me: "Well, how about we have some grapes."
Capri (matter of factly): "How about cheese."
She's developing a refined taste for the finer things in life. After her first bite of this donut she said: "I yuuuv donuts." She's definitely my child.
And, for the final step into girl-hood, she's mastered the art of sneaking into my makeup. I have to give her credit, though, for doing a pretty good job of getting the mascara near her eyes. I never realized she watched me that closely. Lesson learned. On a side note (and to her defense) the stuff up her nose is most likely because she has an obsession with smelling things...candles, food, blankets, play-doh, and apparently mascara.





3 comments:
She is soooo adorable! I can believe she's already giving you attitude, she does have Travis as her Dad. She is doing great with the makeup!
I love that little lady and all her cute little quirks.
She will be a trend setter for sure! I love the tutu outfit with the stuffed animal and sippy cup accessories. And I'm glad she is learning the art of makeup application... I still have troubles with that myself.
Post a Comment