Tuesday, November 25, 2014

2 months!

Shelby is two months old now and she's developed a lot of personality over the past month. She's started similing pretty consistently and it's just the cutest. Her biggest simlies come when I compliment her...things like, "you're such a cute baby!" and "such a pretty simle!" She's a girl through and through.

She's loved by all of us. Ethan and Capri love her so much they are usually fighting over her. They insist on kissing her at least 20 times a day and love to hold her on their lap and tell her stories. I'm not sure she knows what to think of it all yet, but hopefully she can feel the love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all so adorable. I wish I could hold you on my lap and kiss you 20 times a day Nicole!

Tawnya said...

Jessica, that is hilarious but... never gonna happen.

I can't believe she is two months old already. You guys make some beautiful little people. Can't wait to meet her and give Ethan and Capri tons of kisses.

Dawn said...

She has changed so much. I love the dimple in her chin. Ethan and Capri are so good with her. We miss them so much. Give them a big hug from grandma and grandpa!