Here's a cute baby and an update of what we've got going on around here...
I'm a little behind on this one, but for Halloween Ethan went as a box troll. My dad took the kids to see the box troll movie while they were out visiting and Ethan had is heart set on being one for Halloween. So, Grandpa set to work making a costume for him. Ethan totally loved it. Capri went as herself and mostly just rode in the wagon. In 30 degree temps, neither of them really wanted to stay out for long.
We've been playing outside as much as we can, but cold weather has set in early this year. Highs are only in the low 20's. Its going to be a long winter.
I'm plugging away at my school work, mostly during the kids naptime. I still think I might be a little nuts for trying to complete my degree while the kids are so little (and needy) but hopefully it pays off in the end.
Last week, we got snow. About a foot of it. As soon as Ethan woke up he started asking to go sledding.
And, we'll end with another cute baby picture. :)

2 comments:
I cannot wait to see that adorable little baby! She is such a stunner. Ethan looks incredible in his costume. Your father did a fantastic job. I love Capri. You look great. I am proud of you for working at getting your degree, having one has helped me get a few jobs.
Holy bah gumba! Shelby is so adorable. Ethan's costume is awesome, he looks so cool. Little miss Capri is fantastic in her kitty hat. And I am so jealous of the snow. As far as school goes, hang in there... It will all pay off in the end.
Post a Comment