Thursday, June 5, 2008
Camping Bator Style
I saw this commercial today while watching TV and it reminded me that I laugh every time I see this. I don't have Verizon but this just seems like exactly the kind of thing that would happen if Travis and I went camping. I can expect these kinds of disasters since we live in Minnesota-the state that claims the Mosquito as the state bird. I can just see it now...Travis sitting there pretending like everything's great and I sit there in misery. Finally, Travis gives in and calls to make hotel reservations trying to find anything to get me happy again..."spa treatment honey!" Oh, it's so great. Thank goodness for cell phones. Although, we did go camping once a few summers ago. It wasn't that bad, but we did soak ourselves in bug spray before we left and applied it liberally once we arrived at our campsite. We had intentions of staying two nights but got bored and tired of the bugs and only lasted one. Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment