Thursday, June 5, 2008

Loosing her womanhood

 

Poor Ruby had to go to the vet today to get spayed. She has just been laying here on her blakent next to me the whole night. Doesn't she look sad? I am kinda wondering if it is from the pain or if she knows she will never have any offspring. In my book, since Ruby is part of my family she is an unofficial member of the Church and procreating is a big thing to us. Sorry Ruby, you'll have to leave the child bearing to me. You can help raise them though. myspace layouts

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Andie said...

Poor Ruby! She does look sad. I'm sure you are taking great care of her. I love the picture of you and Travis at the military ball. You look so pretty. I need to know where you found a formal dress that is so beautiful and also modest?

Anonymous said...

Libby can relate to her. She wasn't very happy either. I think I know how to do this now. Take care love the messages and pictures you use. Thanks Love ya

Anonymous said...

You need to let more family members know about your blog. This is cool. You did a good job.

Traci said...

Haha.. definitely sympathize in our house. Cooper whined and moped after her surgery. Not to mention, she was a bad licker/scratcher, so they made her wear the cone! She was miserable and incredibly mad at us.