Monday, July 14, 2008

Balancing Act

It's so funny to take Ruby for walks around my neighborhood. There are curbs all along the way and she likes to walk up on the edge. She reminds me of a little kid playing around trying to balance while we walk. She is better than I would have thought at balancing and even watches out for obstacles in her way. She jumps down when weeds are hanging too far over or there is a drain coming. Once we get past she jumps right back up. She is always so excited to go for walks and loves all the different smells and seeing people. Yesterday we passed a little boy who wanted to pet her. After a minute he said that if Ruby wanted to chase a kitty we could come into his house because he had a new little kitty. I laughted and told him it would be better if we continued on our walk. It's always a good time to take her out for a walk.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Tawnya said...

Oh, Ruby. She is my favorite little puppy. I am blogging about her today!

Andie said...

Cute! I am not a dog person, but when I read your posts about Ruby it makes me think that I could handle a small, well behaved dog like her...someday.

Audrey said...

wow, this makes me feel even worse that Scout tried to use her as a soccor ball!

Kristen said...

Thanks for bringing her over to play with Charlee tonight. He is a lucky dog to have a smart dog like Ruby to play with!

Anne said...

Totally unrelated to Ruby...You've gone digital! (At least for your blog!) OK, I am going to need some tutoring on how to use images to make your own backgrounds...I recognize the shabbyprincess stuff. Very nice new look!

The Seaman Family said...

She is so cute Nicol! Love the new blog header too!

Tawnya said...

I love your new Blog. It is sooo... cute!!!

Fran said...

I love your blog with the new design, but mostly I love your writing style and comments. It helps me to know you better!