
I absolutely love the Summer Olympics! I think it is amazing to watch the best athletes in the world compete against each other. I think I will probably spend the better part of August watching the games. This is the one time I can justify watching way too much TV (too much TV once every 4 years is pretty good if you ask me). My favorite sports to watch are: Gymnastics, Beach Volleyball & Volleyball.
What are your favorite Olympic Sports?
4 comments:
YES, we love the summer Olympics too! It's actually on our list of things we want to do before the summer is out-"Stay up too late watching summer Olympics". I love the gymnastics and the kids like the swimming. Ryan doesn't get any of it but he is a good sport anyway.
I love gymnastics, swimming and Volleyball in that order! How exciting!
I really like the olympics, but when I watch them, I wish I would have done things differently in life because I would rather be competing than watching..... (Clint)
Swimming and diving are tops on my list of sports to watch. This is probably because personally, I have a hard time staying afloat, and my only dives have been belly-flops! The Olympians do it with style!!
Post a Comment