Friday, July 25, 2008

Twilight on the brain



Ok, so maybe I should be blogging about something more "weighty" in my life, but frankly, right now, all things Twilight are pretty high up on my list of important stuff. Of course, it comes after things like Travis coming home safely and keeping myself alive, but that's about it. I found this new teaser trailer on the web and thought it was worth sharing. I think the movie looks good and totally worth seeing, but the books will always be first in my heart.

2 comments:

The Miller Family said...

Okay Nicole. You finally did it. Despite the ravings of nearly every female friend or family member that I have, I've never opened the cover of any of the Twilight books. And I certainly never watched the previews for the movie of the book series I won't even consider reading (mostly because I know I'd be enthralled and spend all of my ~already tiny~ freetime reading them).

However, for some reason, when I saw this on you blog, I thought. Hmmm. Okay, I'll just see what it's all about. And now that I have...I am all too seriously considering turning the cover and delving in...

I'll keep you posted :o)

Angie said...

Hey Nicole...I love that you're so into all things Twilight! I'm pretty much obsessed myself!:) Did you want to come with Anne and I to get Breaking Dawn at midnight on Friday? We're going to go somewhere for dinner first and then head to the Borders at Riverdale.