Friday, August 8, 2008

An old obsession

Oh me, oh my, Twilight is over. What am I going to obsess about now? Well, I didn't have to look far because really it's just picking up an old obsession...Harry Potter! Oh yeah, I love Harry Potter. I have been a long time fan and totally forgot that the next movie is coming out this fall. Although I love Twilight I think I love HP even more, or maybe it's just that it was my first true literary love and it will always have that special place in my heart. I probably sound crazy, and honestly, I'm admitting I love books about a boy wizard and a vampire girl, I think I'm crazy myself. Still, crazy or sane, it doesn't change anything. In honor of the 6th HP movie, coming out in November, here's the trailer. Enjoy!




6 comments:

Serena said...

I hope you enjoyed Breaking Dawn. I am still working on Twilight. Thanks for letting me know that a new Harry Potter movie is coming out. I didn't even know. I love the movies. I have to confess I haven't read the books.

Traci said...

I was wondering the same thing when I finished Breaking Dawn on Monday morning.. Now what? Haha.

But.. hopefully next year or so Midnight Sun will come out, and renew the Twilight saga for us all. :)

Kristen said...

Ok Ok Ok... between your reviews and Korin pushing me, I am going to embark on the Potter series! I'll keep you informed!

Anne said...

Excellent! So what did you think of the book???

Nicole said...

I thought the book was good, but it didn't have enought "Bella and Edward" for me. With so many other things going on I think that got put too much to the side.

Kristen said...

Nicole.. I have officially started Harry Potter! I got books 1-3 at the Library today! I am excited. In fact I have to get off my computer to start reading!