I never thought I would live a scene from a Disney movie, but, I'm afraid this clip from The Jungle Book is the exact conversation Travis and I have almost every weekend. We both really want to do something, but what we want to do seems to escape us. Each Friday night we end up sitting around for hours trying to decide what we should do that weekend and it's always the same: "I don't know, what do you want to do?" It's a vicious cycle of passive-aggressiveness that we really need to get out of quickly, seeing how another weekend is upon us.
4 comments:
Benjy and I do that same thing. Our problem is that Kaydree and Karsyn have very definite ideas of what they want to do... if only we had an endless amount of money...or a money tree in the backyard! They always have these great ideas that cost money...and they just don't understand why we can't do it all!!!
There's always Target. It seems like somehow every time Ryan and I go out we end up there for at least a portion of our date night. I know, are we lame or what....:-)
We are right there with you guys! I hear Andrea though. John always asks, "Are we going to stop by a Target or 2?" We are home a ton ourselves, sometimes it's great though!
Mike and I were the same way when we were first married, now were just excited if we can actually get some time to do something.
Post a Comment