I don't want to brag (cause that's not cool) but I've got to be thankful for my talents so it's with all the humility I can muster that I say: I SCHOOLED Travis at basketball tonight. After much deliberation about what we should do tonight we decided it'd be fun to shoot some hoops together. I'm going to play basketball tomorrow morning and I wanted to fine tune my skills (ha ha, yeah right). We shot around for a little while then Travis challenged me to a game of horse. It was a tight game, but in the end I pulled out the win (me: H, Travis: HORSE). Next he decided to take me on in Around the World. This one wasn't pretty so I'll leave the out the specifics and just say that I won, again. To try and redeem himself our next game was Lightning. Game 1: Nicole. So, he upped the stakes to best out of three. Game 2: Nicole. Stakes upped to best out of 5. Game 3: Nicole. I thought this was his breaking point and that he was going to say it was time to go. He was a good sport about it all though and we got to stay and shoot a little bit longer. Now, I don't want to lead you to thinking that he's got no game-he's actually good. Maybe better than me, maybe.
4 comments:
NIcole, I don't mean to discount your winnings but I could beat Travis' Trash anyday!
That HAD to hurt. Just a little.
Some of our favorite dates are playing racquetball or tennis together! We are both very competitive and it makes it fun! We are both good sports but it makes the games high intensity and we get a great workout!
Way to go!! That sounds like a fun date night!!
Post a Comment