What a good little watch dog!! She is soooo cute
I just love the length of her hair/fur right now. Maybe she is waiting for Charlee?
That is so cute! I love that she keeps up with it!!
I love my little niece! she is a cutie pa-tutie.
I think she is watching diligently for her grandma to visit!
She is so cute!! The kids really miss her, they are constantly asking about Ruby. hehe
The floors look AMAZING!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
What a good little watch dog!! She is soooo cute
I just love the length of her hair/fur right now. Maybe she is waiting for Charlee?
That is so cute! I love that she keeps up with it!!
I love my little niece! she is a cutie pa-tutie.
I think she is watching diligently for her grandma to visit!
She is so cute!! The kids really miss her, they are constantly asking about Ruby. hehe
The floors look AMAZING!
Post a Comment