I love it Nicole. Who did you have cut it? The best hair cuts are the ones that are spur of the moment because you don't build up all your hope with what it will look like. It is always beautiful because you never know what to expect :-)
You are so funny. I am responding to your comment on my blog...I was the one who read your text in a hurry and totally got it wrong....you didn't do anything to cause my anxiety...it would be all me!!!;-)
About the curl... If you have curl in your hair most of the time it gets curlier when you cut it b/c you don't have the weight of the long hair pulling it down. You should see mine. Mine springs up in back like crazy!
13 comments:
i'm insanely in love with it!!
i really like it short!
Love it love it love it! Sassy... do you want to look sassy? I wish my hair wasn't so darn curly! Does Travis like it?
I love it! It's tough to mess with perfection.
I love it Nicole. Who did you have cut it? The best hair cuts are the ones that are spur of the moment because you don't build up all your hope with what it will look like. It is always beautiful because you never know what to expect :-)
So stinkin' cute!
I am proud to call you my sister-in-law. How Cute is that?!
You are so funny. I am responding to your comment on my blog...I was the one who read your text in a hurry and totally got it wrong....you didn't do anything to cause my anxiety...it would be all me!!!;-)
It's really cute!! I was just thinking on Sunday, "Man her hair is long!!"
So cute! You know the "LOB" (long-bob) is the "it" haircut right now...it suits you well!
SUPER CUTE!!
You are my cutest daughter-in-law ever (and sweet too)!! Did Ruby recognize you when you got back?
About the curl... If you have curl in your hair most of the time it gets curlier when you cut it b/c you don't have the weight of the long hair pulling it down. You should see mine. Mine springs up in back like crazy!
Post a Comment