Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Day of my dreams
Today has been a marvelous day. I have been having some tech issues with my work computer and have had to go downtown since Monday [the most horrible weather all year, lucky me!]. Today I hooked up a new router, which was supposed to solve my problem, and then tried to log back in. No luck, same problem. So, after some more conversations with the tech people and what seems to be a mistake in my boss not calling me back, I haven't had to do any work today. I have been sitting around relaxing [aka: waiting for them to call me back about whether I should be going downtown] the entire afternoon. I organized some pics on my computer, ate lunch, read a book, took a nap, burned a CD of pictures, and did a load of laundry. Fabulous day in my book. I wish everyday could be this idyllic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds so wonderful and relaxing! Hope you enjoyed the rest of it:)
You are so lucky! I hope you get another great day tomorrow!
It sounds like the perfect day, minus the load of laundry :)
Post a Comment