Monday, January 12, 2009
More than I bargained for
I am not a very adventurous person; I really don't like extreme things at all. I also don't like feeling out of control. Because of this I tend to pass on doing things like riding ATVs, snowmobiles, dirt bikes, roller coasters, basically anything that I don't feel in control of. This past weekend Travis asked me if I wanted to go snowmobiling up at his parent's house. As usual I told him I'd rather stay inside where it's warm. This is the point where he gave me the look of death. I knew then that there was no getting out of it this time. I nervously put on all my winter gear and asked got a quick lesson on how to control the things...In the end I had a really good time and even went off a few jumps. I was pleasantly surprised at how enjoyable it was. The news that I liked my first snowmobiling experience has been so exciting to Travis that he is now thinking he's going to buy us matching four wheelers so we can go trail riding in the summer. What have I done?! I'm not sure I'm ready for what I may have gotten myself into.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, what's next for you, skydiving? ;-)
You two look so cute on your matching snowmobiles!
Way to conquer your fears!! I'm glad you had a good time. I love four wheeling, maybe you should give it a try its like snow mobiling, but warmer:)
One of the very most fun weekends we have had was spring four wheeling up in Superior National Forest. It was CRAZY FUN!!! Just go for it!
Looks like a great time. I have a feeling the practical side of Nicole is going to say, "No" to the four wheelers..
I am very impressed!!! Go Nicole, although you are hesitant you would really enjoy having four wheelers and then you could get a trailer and come with us to Michigan and on the property. Take care love ya!
Post a Comment