Thursday, February 26, 2009

So Confused




I have recently painted my nails a pretty pastel pink.

I have also been buying silky, light, flowery tops.

I am day dreaming about grass green handbags.

Humm...I think I'm ready for Spring. I couldn't deny it any longer when I decided to paint my nails because that is really not something I think about often. Why, then, am I sitting here in my office, looking out the window in anticipation of the snow we are about to get?? I mean, 2-6 inches is not pleasant, especially since I have to drive to New Brighton for choir tonight. I think fresh snow has a way of brainwashing you into thinking Winter is good. At least if I can't see green grass outside I get some fresh, white, powdery snow to cover up the brown .





3 comments:

shantel said...

I day dreamimg of spring too but..... The blizzard thats going on right now woke me from my dream though!!

Kristen said...

That is a great attitude! It is pretty, it looked like a snow globe being shook up out there today!

Fran said...

Nicole - you are amazing! I love what you do with your blog. The snapshots in your header are so neat, and I really like the "love Nicole" you have under your picture! What an inspiration.