The fridge door. The catch all for things I need to keep track of. I was thinking about how some things in your house, like your refrigerator, tend to reflect a lot about a person or family. The kitchen seems to be a common gathering place and usually things that go on the fridge are important in one way or another. That being said, I thought I'd capture what earns the title of important enough for the fridge door in my house these days. I've always got a shopping list under one magnet. I've learned that if I don't write down what I need right away there's a good chance I'll have to make a third or fourth trip back to the store for the one or two items I've forgotten. I also like to keep a calendar for the current month. I spend a lot of time in the kitchen and I find it a good way to keep visual and mental track of what I have going on. Lastly, I try to keep coupons in sight. Finding and using coupons on a regular basis is relatively new to me, so I have to keep them in the forefront or they're sure to be forgotten. Occasionally other important things pop up that get a temporary spot on the door, but for the most part these are the regulars. So, what do you keep on your fridge? Is it a catch all for anything and everything, a play-thing for your kids, or do you try and maintain some (or any kind) of order? I'm curious to know.
2 comments:
Kids Stuff... their latest painting or good grade on a paper,the schools lunch menu, and of course what would it be with out the kids toys on it as well!!
Fun stuff!
My fridge door use to be a catchall... children's artwork, recipes, coupons, motivational sayings, pictures, grocery list, etc. Now that I have my new stainless steel fridge, I'm limited to my madness. Magnets don't work on stainless steel (something I didn't think of before the purchase)! Grocery list and weekly recipes still have a place on the side of the fridge.
Post a Comment