Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sympathetic

Last weekend I talked Travis into going to Rosedale Mall with me because I was in need of some new shirts. We got inside and started walking around and he informed me that he needed Cinnabon. I let him know that Rosedale didn't have a Cinnabon and asked if he'd rather have Orange Julius (not really the same, but another one of his faves). He insisted that nothing but Cinnabon would do. He NEEDED one. It was a full out mantrum at this point. I told him the only one I knew of was the Mall of America. So, we left Rosedale and drove to MOA for his cinnamon roll. Seriously! He thought he needed one that bad. I wasn't going to say anything because for me it meant more stores. It worked out well for both of us.

He claims men can have "sympathy cravings"...umm humm.

7 comments:

Fran said...

Can grandparents have sympathy cravings too? I think I need a Cinnabon!! They are the best.

Kristen said...

When we lived close to MOA the only way Benjy would go walk with me for exercise was if he got to get a cinnabon! They are his favorite, too!

Audrey said...

next time...send him my way. My cinnamon rolls are pretty close to cinnabons!!!

memories by Jan said...

I've learned a new term "mantrum". That's great, can I use it?

shantel said...

Cinnabons are sooo good!!

Sounds like you both walked away happy.

Angie said...

I think he secretly wanted to go to MOA and this was how he saved face. :)

Jen said...

Cinnabon and the MOA??? I am one jealous girl!!