Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Boy or Girl?


Thursday is a momentous day. I'll be 20 weeks, half way through this pregnancy, and Travis and I have our ultrasound appointment! We are so excited to get a glimpse of our baby, and even more excited for it to get a gender (hopefully).
So, what do you think I'll be buying...
pink hair bows and baby dolls or
trucks and pee-pee teepees?

He he he.

Vote now!

Baby Bator will definitely need...

pink hair bows

blue teepees

pollcode.com

6 comments:

Andie said...

You gotta tell me what a pee-pee teepee is. Four kids and I have no clue!

The Miller Family said...

Yay, yay, yay! That's so exciting! Hope the baby is cooperative!

And I too am wondering about the pee-pee teepee!

memories by Jan said...

Hooray! Hee Hee. I voted pink bows. Monte says pee pee teepees.(He thinks God needs to even up the odds in your respective families.) Let me guess. little cones to keep from getting a shot in the face during diapering? Am I right?

Fran said...

What?! No vote for twins, triplets, etc? Then we could buy several blue & pink!

Nicole said...

Yeah, Jan you are right about the teepees. I think they are a good idea since I usually shower in the morning and prefer not to take another one mid day :)

Serena said...

I am anxiously waiting to hear if you need pink bows or teepees. I think you need the pink.