Ok, I really do intend to get back to real blogging someday but right now I can barely manage to simply post some pictures. So, for the time being, I'm just trying to do my due diligence in keeping some up to date pictures of baby E and keep some record of his progress.
He had his check up appointment this afternoon and I was surprised to find out that he weighed 7 lbs, up half a pound from his birth weight. I was afraid he wasn't getting enough to eat because I'm still having problems getting to him to nurse in a way that's not painful for me. I guess I don't have to worry about that, he's a little porker.
Ruby is starting to get used to having a baby around. She'll go up and sniff him and stuff but as soon as he moves she runs away. She's very caution, which I'm happy about.
Here are some pictures of him from the last few weeks. All I can really get are pictures of him making funny faces or sleeping. He's not alert and happy at the same time for very long yet.
8 comments:
haha I love the second picture! He is so cute!
He is so cute!!
Hopefully nursing gets better for you soon.
I love and miss him sooo much! He is such a cutie.
He's soooo cute. And YOU look great!
Oh my Gosh, he is still so little, but so adorable! I can't wait to meet him. You look great too by the way.
Charlee doesn't like Kyce either. He stays pretty far away from him, but part of that is because I make him. I don't want him to lick Kyce or get too close. Karsyn didn't have a very good latch so the lactation specialist said to use Nipple shields, little small rectangular silicon things that really helped with the soreness and helped her latch correctly, however you shouldn't use them for long periods of time, a couple days here and there.
He is so cute! I am really looking forward to visiting. I am glad to see he is doing so well. BTW you look great. Love ya,
Bri
Congratulations! I already saw photo your dad had sent to him. He is beautiful. Glad all is well. Keep persisting and breast feeding will work out. Your Aunt Melinda should be of some help. Love to all of you. Aunt Lois
Post a Comment