Monday, December 7, 2009

Blessings

When I stop and think about all the blessings I have in my life it's really overwhelming. It's really amazing to watch Ethan grow and learn every day. He is such a blessing to us and are so happy that he's a part of our family. Yesterday we had the opportunity, while my parent's and brother are in town, to bless him in church. Travis gave him a beautiful blessing and we are looking forward to him being a part of our eternal family.
Here are some pictures we took after church

5 comments:

Kristen said...

We are soooo happy for you. You sounded amazing Saturday night! I miss hearing you sing!!!!

shantel said...

Very cute pics!

Glad you got to spend some time with your family.

Angie said...

That last picture is just precious!

Serena said...

Thanks for posting the pictures! So glad to see your parents and Chase with you, your little boy is adorable!

memories by Jan said...

I'm so happy for you. I loved the pictures. Your parents and Chase look happy and healthy. Pass along my love.