Here are some pictures of our little guy. I had him on Monday, 11/9 and we named him Ethan Leigh Bator. He was 6 lbs 9 oz, 21.5 inches long. The labor was, well, I don't know, but I'm proud to say I accomplished my goal of using no pain medication. I think he looks just like Travis.
12 comments:
GOODNESS GRACIOUS! CONGRATULATIONS! Welcome to the world Ethan. He's darling! I do see a Travis resemblance. And way to go on doing it without the pain meds. Very admirable. Your tummy is already gone, Nicole, you look great. Welcome to motherhood!
Congratulations! He's a mighty good-looking guy, and already looks so mature. Don't know about that picture #3 though! Glad all is well for you both.
Nicole, he is beautiful! Congratulations! I saw his picture on your dad's facebook-my first thought was that he looks exactly like Travis.
No pain meds? I am impressed!
Hope everything is going well and you are getting at least a little bit of sleep. :)
I've been waiting for this post! Congratulations!!! I can see why you think he looks like Travis...it's the third picture where the resemblance really comes out! ;) Can't wait to see him! (Ethan, not Travis)
Congratulations!! He is adorable. We hope you are all adjusting well to the changes in your life!
Congrats!! He is a beautiful baby, way to go on doing it all natural that takes a strong woman!!
When your feeling up to it I would love to come visit, so let me know. :)
Congratulations: Travis and Nicole! He is adorable and I love the picture of his long toes in the last picture! How is nursing going? Way to go on the pain meds... I never had the chance to try that with 3 c-sections, but I am sure you were very focused. How is Ruby adapting?
CONGRATS!! He is such a cutie pie!
WOW, he is so cute and just like you said, he looks just like his dad. No paid meds. Girl,I only did that once by mistake. The labor had gone to far to get them. So, I must tell you that is very impressive.
Congratulations!!! He's so adorable. You're super mom to do it with no meds. I did that with Addy but not by choice:) Hope to meet him in person soon!
Congrats Nicole!! What a little cutie! Hes a keeper :)
Great Pictures. I miss the little guy already! I already told Travis I claim him on Christmas Eve. Give him kisses for me.
Post a Comment