Tawnya and I participated in the Gray Ghost again this year. I was happy that I didn't have to let my tradition die just because I'm pregnant. This year makes it 6 in a row for me.
I'm not totally crazy, though, and realized that at 38 weeks along I wasn't going to be able to run the usual 5k, so we did the 1 mile fitness walk.
I finished in about 17 minutes (way better than I expected) and still managed to have a smile on my face as I passed through the finish.
6 comments:
Ahhhh that was going to be my first question...when is Travis getting back? I just asked Benjy lastnight and he said he thought he was back. I am so happy for you guys! Yay...pretty soon we will get to meet the newest member of the Bator family and his Daddy is here to help Momma through it! We have been thinking about you and praying for everyone's safe arrival and return! Keep us posted and way to go Nicole. You look GREAT! Ruby didn't get to walk with you? I am sure that is pretty far for her little legs!
Oh I miss the Grey Ghost ... We have nothing like that our here! Congrats you looks great.
Good job, when I was that far a long it was hard enough walking to the bathroom!
Great job Nicole!! I don't think I could walk a mile right now. We can't wait to see pictures of your little one. You look great!! Tell Travis HI for us. We are glad to hear he is back.
Wow you look absolutely fantastic and I'm so glad Travis is back.
YEAH, we are so glad that Travis made it back! Glad you guys had a great day and you look really good. WE can't wait to hear of the arrival of your little one. Good Luck!
Post a Comment