Today was my last day of work!! Travis and I had previously taken the day off so all I had to do was go downtown to turn in my ID badge. Travis came downtown with me because he had an interview (well, 2nd interview for the job he interviewed for a while back). To celebrate, and because we probably wont be able to do something like this again for quite some time, we decided to go blow my last days pay on lunch at The Melting Pot. All I have to say is Chocolate. Covered. Cheesecake. 

Then we came home to this little monster man. I'm so excited to get to spend our days together learning and growning. Don't you just love his constant stream of drool? He wears it well.
5 comments:
What a great way to celebrate, I must say that is my favorite place. I bet you are feeling so many things right now, but hopefully there is some relief. You will really enjoy being home with your little guy!
Congratulations Nicole! How was the Melting Pot? Did you get anything I recommended? Oh My Gosh, I am just going to call you tomorrow. Baby E is making me quite homesick. He is such a cutie pa tootie. Drool and All!
YEAH, you'll be so happy and enjoy every minute of it! Glad you guys enjoyed your day! Ethan is such a doll. Lets get together soon!
It's great you captured the drool in a photo... Ethan will deny it as he gets older. He wears it well!!
Serena and I have have really enjoyed being home all the time with Rylan. It's a totally different experience than our previous 4 children. There is no stress about lack of sleep. We take turns, and can take a nap during day if needed. And I don't miss a thing like I used to. I won't ever work in an office again.
Post a Comment