Friday, July 30, 2010

Home sweet home

Ethan and I had a successful trip to PA to see Grandma and Grandpa Eyler. I was so nervous about the plane ride...it's a good thing I have high standards because that was almost enough to drive me to drink ;)

Ethan actually did really well on the plane. He slept a good chunk of the way--if it wasn't for the drink cart lady scooping the ice it may have been more. I can't say it was enjoyable, but it was tolerable and I'm glad we had the chance to go.
The weather was scorching hot the whole time we were there. Upper 90's. So we didn't really do a whole lot besides swim in the pool. Ethan is a little fish! He loved kicking, splashing and relaxing in the water.

One of the days we went to Hershey, PA and went through Hershey's Chocolate World. It was amazing to see so much chocolate in one place!
It was a fun trip but we are sure glad to be home and sleeping in our own beds!

3 comments:

audrey said...

I was wondering when you would be back! So glad you had fun.....I don't know that I have ever seen your dad NOT smile so that was a new one for me:)

Tawnya said...

What a little peanut! I am glad that you had fun. I just scrapped some pictures of baby E! at the lake. They are pretty adorable. I may have to make a set for you. Give him a smooch for me.

Brandee Dawn said...

Ahh... he is a thumb sucker!! I love it. He is so cute Nicole! You and travis did a good job ;-)