Before Ethan was born I made him a quilt. It was my first time trying to make a quilt and I'm really proud of the way it turned out. I just loved looking at it and knowing that I sewed it piece by piece just for him.
One day a few months ago I peeked in to check on him while he was napping and I saw him curled up with the blanket. As much as I loved the quilt I loved seeing him use it even more.
It felt so good to see him using the quilt that I decided to make one that I could enjoy wrapping up in. I have to say, again, I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I can't wait for the cooler weather to come so Ethan and I can wrap up in our quilts together.
3 comments:
Nicole, I am so jealous. I can't sew worth beans. I really love the fabrics and how they turned out.
Wow. I do sew and let me tell you that you have a real gift. They both turned out beautiful!
Great job on these... you should be proud of yourself for trying something new. Hurrah for you!!
Post a Comment