My little guy had his nine month check up this week and all is looking good. He weighed in at 22 lbs and 29.5 inches. Well above average for his age-no wonder my back's killing me. He's got so much personality packed into his little body it's amazing to watch him grow and become more active. Speaking of active, I think he has some sort of crawling super powers. I swear sometimes I just blink and all of the sudden he's at the other end of the house. His favorite toys are the DVD player, Wii, picture frames, and everything else I deem "not for baby". Figures. I'm still trying to figure out why they even make baby toys. He's a really good eater; I haven't found anything he doesn't like. He knows his mom, dad, and Ruby and loves to interact with other kids. He's almost always happy and gives smiles freely. I'm so lucky to get to be home with him everyday.
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Little Potato
My little guy had his nine month check up this week and all is looking good. He weighed in at 22 lbs and 29.5 inches. Well above average for his age-no wonder my back's killing me. He's got so much personality packed into his little body it's amazing to watch him grow and become more active. Speaking of active, I think he has some sort of crawling super powers. I swear sometimes I just blink and all of the sudden he's at the other end of the house. His favorite toys are the DVD player, Wii, picture frames, and everything else I deem "not for baby". Figures. I'm still trying to figure out why they even make baby toys. He's a really good eater; I haven't found anything he doesn't like. He knows his mom, dad, and Ruby and loves to interact with other kids. He's almost always happy and gives smiles freely. I'm so lucky to get to be home with him everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is my little chunky monkey. He just puts a smile on my face every time I see a picture.
You are such a great mom!
It's impossible to have a "child-proof" house. Children see something and naturally want to check it out. He is such a sweetheart. We will have to install a stair guard over here - soon!!
Wow he is getting so big and getting cuter by the day!
Post a Comment