Friday, January 7, 2011

A date worth dying for...err...wait...

 Ok, maybe not a date worth dying for, but certainly a date I've been dying to go on.
For years, actually. I just never remembered I want to go there.

I know. How does that work? Well, I've known about this pottery place for a while (since like 2004) and I've always wanted to go there, but it's a little out of the way from where we normally travel. When we did drive by, or I happened to think about it, for some reason I didn't bring it up to Travis. Anywho. It's a little shop where you can pick out and paint a piece of ceramic pottery. Once your done painting they fire it for you. It was really fun and Travis was surprisingly more into it then I thought he would be. The only downside was that we both had to concentrate so hard on not messing up we only said maybe two things entire time we were there. Oh well. Sometimes it's just the fact that your doing it together.
I'm really excited to get our finished pieces back next week.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

now I wanna go!

Tawnya said...

They look really good so far. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Fran said...

I used to do ceramics, but NEVER with John....sounds like a fun time together! Your projects look wonderful and they aren't done yet! Good job.