Apparently Ethan has decided life is best lived taking the easy route. What he hasn't figured out yet is that the easy route sometimes only appears easier. Take his Cheerio eating for example. To him it only makes sense to skip picking them up and putting them in his mouth when he can take his mouth straight to them. What you don't see in the picture is that he stands there licking a large portion of the table trying to find the Cheerios with is tongue before he actually gets one. Lets not leave out the extra work it causes me when I have to sit there and scrub his mess off the glass. All to skip a simple step.
Well, as I said before, I didn't take the easy route on my table runner and I certainly didn't skip any steps. It's more like added a hundred unneeded steps. In the end, though, I really like how it turned out. I still have to quilt and bind it, but it feels good to have the hardest part behind me.
To give credit where credit's due, this whole thing wouldn't have been possible if it weren't for Travis' mathematical prowess. If he hadn't shown me how to make it work I'd still be trying to figure it out...and that would not be cool.
3 comments:
Baby E, You are adorable!
Nicole, You are adorable as well and I love your table runner. Great Job!
I'm all for taking shortcuts too. But I like Ethan's style better than my own!
Your newly designed table runner is gorgeous and very stylish. I love it! Great job.
When I get my "man cave" set up, Ethan's style of eating will be a must. And I really like the part where you do the clean up. Can you teach your mom that for me to make the "man cave" experience pert near perfect? BTW, Give Ethan a gig hug and kiss for me. Tell him we will see him soon!
Post a Comment