Monday, March 14, 2011

PBS rocked my weekend

I ♥ Les Mis.
Seriously. It's like the most moving thing I have ever witnessed. Every time I see it it gives me chills. This weekend our local PBS station had the 25th anniversary concert on both Saturday night and Sunday afternoon. It was amazing; even Travis got sucked in and watched the whole 4 hours with me. Yeah. It was that intense. Thanks public television, you made my weekend. Oh, yeah, and I can't forget about our date on Friday night. That rocked too. We went and saw The Adjustment Bureau and it was really cool. Both Travis and I gave it two thumbs way, way up. Then somewhere in between Les Mis and church I got my table runner finished (well, the top at least). More on that later.

1 comment:

The Neus said...

Even the PBS version made me cry. Love.