Are. you. serious.
I thought I lived in the Midwest, not the Deep South. This heat and humidity could kill. As a matter of fact, for a while today I thought I'd died and gone to...well, not heaven. Let's just leave it at that.
The thing that makes this record setting temp almost humorous is the fact that on Friday we're supposed to have a high of 66°. Now that's funny.
I mean, that is funny, right? Or maybe it's not and I'm just getting delirious now that the heat stroke's setting in...
3 comments:
I see trips to the lake in your future :)
I'm cooking today (Wednesday) because it was just too hot to cook yesterday - even on the grill!It sure is a beautiful day today with the cooler temps and breezes.
Cute post. You know what concrete block elementary schools are when it is 104? Ovens with children inside. Shades of Hansel and Gretel.
Post a Comment