I'm kind of a band-aid freak. Not in a bad way, more like in a crazy way. I think their fabulous and I love (and I mean LOVE) all the cute ones they make. Batman, Hello Kitty, Finding Nemo...you get the idea. I couldn't ever bring myself to buy them because that's just a little weird to have a twenty-something lady wearing a batman band-aid. The best I could do was to buy the bright neon colored ones.
Well, not any more my friends! Ethan cut his finger the other day and used up the last of the neons. I went to the store that same day and picked up some spider man beauties.
I was realistic, though, and got some more neon ones for me. I mean, I am still a twenty something year old lady, and wearing spider man band-aids is still a little weird. Really, though, so is this entire post. Sorry if I'm freaking you out.

5 comments:
But Spiderman band-aids makes the ouch feel so much better! Wearing those band-aids is the acceptable Mormon tattoo!!
I wear Spiderman, Batman, Star Wars band-aids all the time. I figure being a mom of 3 boys is a good enough excuse! Plus...I'm a 34 year old lady...even weirder! ;)
I love the cute band-aids, however I have to stick to the plan ugly ones or they are gone in days at my house!
Band Aids are the newest accessory. You are totally a fashion diva. Way ahead of the trends.
Spiderman rocks - go for it;)
Post a Comment