Last weekend I surprised Travis with a graduation present he never saw coming-Skydiving!
He's said he'd like to try it for a long time now but it was one of those things I didn't think he'd ever actually do. I didn't tell him until we were pulling up to the place and he was totally shocked.
He did a tandem jump, which is with an instructor (that's the guy with him), from 13,000 feet.
They got to free fall for about one minute and in that time accelerated to 120 mph.
Once they pulled the parachute it took about 8 more minutes to get back to the ground.
He said it was the most amazing thing he's ever done and I'm now the most awesome wife in the world. Though, I would be more awesome if I would have gone with him...I just didn't have the nerve.
5 comments:
Nicole you are awesome! Man, I wish I could have gone with. I am sure he would go with me. This is sweet! I love the pictures.
That is SO COOL!! Unbelievably cool. You're a good wife, Nicole.
Oh my holy heck! I am soooo jealous! Nicole, you are so super cool! He looks hillarious in the photos...which I thought maybe you had taken. Do you think you would go with me for my Birthday next year? Ok good. I'll set it up.
That is crazy cool!!!
What a good wife you are!!
Nicole,
You are more than the best wife ever, that was such a rush!! I fear you have created a monster though, I think I want to put my A-License on my five year plan. "A-License" is jump jargon, just so you know how serious I am on this one-
Post a Comment