It's fun to see how Ethan takes after Travis or me in different ways. Ethan saw a pile of peppers I had picked from my garden sitting on the porch, grabbed one and bit in. I think it's an extension of his new found love for eating apples that he even thought about biting into it whole, but what the heck, right? He actually ate about half of it before he put it down. The genes for eating a raw pepper definitely come from me. Travis claims that all peppers-including green bells-are too spicy to eat raw.
Honestly, I can't even fathom a bell pepper being spicy. It's just not on my radar. But, then again, I come from a family of spicy food lovers.
Jalapenos on my hamburger? Yes, please.
2 comments:
I wish I had Ethan's taste buds. He cracks me up!
PS. He is just getting so big. Tear.
GReat picture Nicole - I love the red against the black, and the shading of the railing is superb! See what I notice now after your 45 minute training?!?
Sweet subject to photograph too!!
Post a Comment