Monday, February 13, 2012

we were doing some major head bobbin'...

 A few weeks ago Travis and I went to see Andy Grammer in concert downtown. It was our first 'real' concert and we had a blast. Well, a blast in our own, introverted way...

We got there early enough to get a couple stools on the second floor and had a great time bobbing our heads to the music and watching all of the crazy fans down by the stage. We're wild, I know.

I hadn't listened to very much of his music before we went, but I really liked most of what he sang, and he seems like a pretty down to earth guy. I also really liked  his opening act. Her name is Rachel Platten and she has a great voice, catchy songs, and is seriously talented on the piano. You should check her out.

2 comments:

Breezy said...

Wow this is amazing! She is great. Congrats on the pregnancy, can't wait to find out what it is!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Very cheery.