I wanted to let all you in the Minneapolis area know that the Minnesota Mormon Chorale is has a wonderful Easter Concert coming up on Sunday, March 25th at the St. Paul Stake Center. We will be preforming The Lamb of God a beautiful, sacred work highlighting the Savior and those closest to him during His Ministry. Its going to be a beautiful, uplifting concert and I hope to see some of you there.
Note: Its been asked that only children 8 and older attend

3 comments:
I'm sure it will be wonderful, and I'm happy to watch the less than 8 year old so Travis can attend! Be good Travis or next time Nicole will take Ethan and leave you with me!! Now that's an incentive to be on your best behavior.
I just might be there!!! I tagged you in a post if you have some time!
I wish I was going to be there. I wish I was off-track. I guess you will have to just sing for me.
Post a Comment