Well, it's been a while. It seems as though I keep getting stuck in these blogging ruts and I've been telling myself I need to pull myself out. The thing is, I have a nice comfy bed that's constantly calling my name. So, please accept my apologies, those of you who frequently check back to see if I've posted anything. I will try and get back on the ball.
So, here I am, entering into my final trimester and I really wasn't kidding about the constantly thinking about sleep thing. I'm just so dang tired. There are so many things I'd like to do, blogging included, but raising a toddler is just a lot of work. By the time he lays down for a nap all I can think about is a nap myself. That means all the cute dress and doll and blanket patterns I have saved in my "make for a girl" file are also being put on the back burner.
The good news, though, is that I think the pregnancy nesting instinct is starting to set in. I've been looking around our house thinking of all the stuff I need to throw out, donate, and organize. Maybe this is a sign that more productive times are ahead. We'll see. Oh, and hopefully I'll keep you posted :)


2 comments:
You look beautiful!!
Welcome back!
Nicole, You look FANTASTIC! I already of started collecting some cute stuff for baby. I am super excited. It is really hard to find things that won't make her look like a clown. I have found some good stuff ;)
Post a Comment